Due to the pandemic, all in-person legal clinics have been suspended and legal consultations are being conducted over the phone.
HVL is currently able to assist with:
- Veterans issues
- Tax-related issues
- Eviction and Housing issues
- Consumer-related issues
- Wills, Estate Planning, and Probate issues
- Legal issues for those living with HIV/AIDS
- Guardianship for Disabled Adults
- Criminal Record Expungement
- Juvenile Sealing Cases
- Family Law Issues
If you are seeking legal assistance for any of the above legal issues, apply online HERE.
HVL is unable to assist with criminal matters, traffic or citation related issues, car accidents or personal injury cases.
*Due to COVID-19 concerns, Houston Volunteer Lawyers' staff is currently working remotely. HVL's physical office is closed to all visitors.