I want to sue someone for damages. Can you help me?

Generally speaking, we do not accept civil cases that involve the recovery of monetary damages (for example, personal injury lawsuits, breach of contract cases, or employment disputes), because lawyers in the Houston area often will take such cases for free on a contingent fee basis.  To find a lawyer to help you with a case where you want to sue someone to recover damages, please contact Houston Lawyer Referral Service at (713) 237-9429 or (800) 289-4577.  Their web address is www.hlrs.org.  

Table of Contents