Does HVL assist those living with HIV AIDS?
During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we realize that many people in our communities may have concerns, fears and worries. Houston Volunteer Lawyers (HVL) is continually working to help our clients and volunteers manage life’s legal challenges during these difficult times. We would like to inform you that Houston Volunteer Lawyers (HVL) is open.
At this time, all HVL staff is working remotely, and we are here for you.
To apply for services through our Disability Unit, please:
- Complete an application:
- Apply Online (coming soon);
- Print and complete a paper application (click here to download); or
- Call to request that HVL mail an application to you: (713) 275-0139.
- Return application to HVL:
- Online (coming soon);
- E-mail to Cassandra.Suarez@hvlp.org;
- Fax to (713) 228-5826, Attn: Disability Unit; or
- Regular mail to 1111 Bagby St., Suite FLB 300, Houston, Texas 77002, Attn: Disability Unit.
- Attach and provide required proof of eligibility:
- Photo Identification (preferably unexpired);
- Current Proof of Income;
- Current Proof of Residence; and
- Current Proof of Health Status.
For assistance with the application process and to schedule a telephone interview, please contact our Legal Case Worker: Cassandra Suarez at Cassandra.Suarez@hvlp.org or (713) 275-0139.
Please remember that we are here for you. We hope everyone stays safe and healthy.