Does HVL assist those living with HIV AIDS?
During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we realize that many people in our communities may have concerns, fears and worries. Houston Volunteer Lawyers (HVL) is continually working to help our clients and volunteers manage life’s legal challenges during these difficult times.
At this time, all HVL staff is working remotely, and we are here for you.
To apply for services through our Disability Unit, please:
- Complete an application:
- Return application to HVL:
- Attach and provide required proof of eligibility:
- Photo Identification (preferably unexpired);
- Current Proof of Income;
- Current Proof of Residence; and
- Current Proof of Health Status.
For assistance with the application process and to schedule a telephone interview, please contact the Disability Unit at email@example.com or (713) 228-0735.
Please remember that we are here for you. We hope everyone stays safe and healthy.